Register now to e-Learning on Development Evaluation
EvalPartners, in cooperation with several partners, is pleased to announce the opening of the registration for the third 2019 cohort of the introductory e-Learning programme on Development Evaluation, which started on 02 October 2019.
In previous rounds, over 30,000 participants from 172 countries registered, with a satisfaction rate of 72%.
The e-learning is composed of the following courses:
• Equity-focused and Gender-responsive Evaluations
• National Evaluation Capacity Development for Country-led Monitoring and Evaluation Systems
• Emerging Practices in Development Evaluations
• Introduction to Evaluating Humanitarian Action
• Advocating for Evaluation
• Integrating Human Rights and Gender Equality in Evaluation
• Curso introductorio de evaluación para América Latina y el Caribe
• курс «Введение в оценку программ и проектов социальной направленности»
• دورة تعليمية باللغة العربية حول تقييم التنمية
In addition, you can also create/customize your own course by taking the 10 units you are most interested, or take a few units and not an entire course (however, in this case, you won’t obtain a certificate).
The e-learning is free and open to all interested evaluators. You may attend virtually from your personal or work computer anywhere in the world. The course includes on-line lectures, reading material and multi-choose tests. On successful completion of the e-learning course you will be able to print out a certificate of virtual attendance.
For registration, visit https://elearning.evalpartners.org/