Compass, an evaluation programme on behalf of HM Government, are looking for a research partner(s) to help support its realist evaluation research in Colombia. We seek independents or local companies who are qualified researchers with experience of interviewing. Native language speakers with very good English would be ideal.
We intend to conduct 20 face-to-face interviews and 4 focus groups with policy makers in national and provincial governments about low carbon and forestry policies. Partners would be asked to:
- Help recruit respondents and organise interviews
- Provide interpreters/translation
- Provide an experienced qualitative researcher(s) (ideally with some evaluation experience) to:
- Attend briefing/training by Compass (in country)
- Attend 5 interviews and 2 focus groups conducted by Compass
- Conduct the remaining 15 interviews and 2 focus groups
- Provide feedback to Compass
- Comment/feed into case study content
Compass will brief partner teams and attend the first few interviews and focus group. A more detailed brief will be provided at the end of March, with field work anticipated to take place in May.
Expressions of interest should be sent to Chloe Halpin at email@example.com. Please include an overview of prior relevant experience and suggestions for the research approach. Also required are indicative costs per interview and per focus group as well as confirmation the timeline is feasible. We are interested to hear from a range of partners including those who could support in one or all of the countries concerned.