C&A Foundation invites proposals for the final evaluation a four year programme focused on promotion of sustainable cotton production across China, India and Pakistan through various interventions implemented by Cotton Connect. The purpose of the final evaluation is to assess the extent to which the programme implemented by Cotton Connect achieved its stated objectives as well as evaluate quality of the operations that were employed to meet programme objectives. The evaluation will provide a set of recommendations that will inform efforts of the Foundation to scale production and uptake of sustainable cotton by farmers and the garment industry, respectively.
The deadline for proposals is 16 June 2017.
The Evaluation Team (Lead Evaluator and team members) will be required to have the following experience:
• Substantial experience in conducting evaluations of agriculture in developing countries such as India, China and Pakistan;
• Programmatic / strategic evaluation experience to inform further development of operations;
• Additional experience is expected in:
o Methods for evaluating technical capacity building in agriculture and uptake by policy/stakeholders;
o Theory-based evaluation designs;
o Qualitative and quantitative methods;
• A good understanding of the agriculture sector and evaluations in social enterprise is required;
• Excellent analytical skills with experience in mixed methods, process-oriented evaluation, outcome evaluation, conducting interviews, surveys, interpreting data and information
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential.
o An ability to work in Chinese, Urdu and Hindi is essential.
The expected level of effort for the evaluation is approximately 80 - 90 working days.
Interested evaluation consultants / companies are requested to submit proposals to Ms. Savi Mull – firstname.lastname@example.org