The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights is looking for external consultants to conduct an evaluation of the United Nations Free and Equal Campaign. The evaluation will be undertaken in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year. Missions to OHCHR Headquarters in Geneva as well as field locations for documentary review and interviews with stakeholders are envisaged.
We are looking for evaluators according to this profile:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, political science, international relations, social science, economics, management, communications or related field. A first level university degree in combination with a qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience conducting evaluations of projects, programs or policies in the UN or international context.
- Experience conducting evaluations in human rights issues and/or communication campaigns, particularly in the area of gender equality and non-discrimination
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Experience working with OHCHR is desirable.
- Knowledge of other UN official languages is desirable.
Consultants interested in participating in the selection process for this evaluation consultancy, please register through inspira.un.org and send your updated UN PHP to email@example.com. The deadline for this is March 13.